.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Linux and Micro&soft Detergents

Linux washing powder, and micro&soft (not microsoft!) fabric softener are two legitimate products manufactured by the Swiss company Rösch. It seems the washing detergents have been sold to as far as Argentina. Jopejope has his/her experience:
I have mixed feelings about the Linux washing powder. At first, it seems really great, because it comes with a free washer and dryer. But, although it washed my shirts and pants with no problems, it didn't know what to do with my socks and underwear. Eventually, I managed to figure out that I needed a couple of extra parts, which were also free, but I had to install them into the washer and dryer myself! After that, it seemed to wash everything ok, and I now know a lot more than I ever thought I would about how clothing gets cleaned, let me tell you! However, I have this one exotic tie that I bought off a street vendor in Argentina, and it still doesn't know how to wash that. I tried adding the micro&soft fabric softener, but for some reason it didn't soften any of my clothing except for the articles that I had spilled WINE on earlier.
Link via Reddit